Thursday 11 January 2018

Assyrian Tent

Scratchbuilt Assyrian Tent for my Sargonid Army

Andrew at my club offered to scratch build a special baggage piece as a think you for some help I had given him over a private matter. Little did I think when I gave him the drawings that the final piece would look so nice. I have been looking for a suitable building for an Assyrian Army to use as a BUA for a while. I found this drawing of a tent. I had to base, paint and decorate the model but I am very pleased with the finished article. It sits on a 120mm x 80mm base so can double as a special baggage piece or a BUA as desired. I put some paper print outs on the base to represent carpets and trimmed the building with a line of paper to represent decorative detailing on the tent walls.








3 comments: